Digital screens connected in the
Russia and CIS
- From distributor or copyright holder digital copy (DCP) of a movie (trailer, etc.) is sent to CineLab Data Delivery
- Via terrestrial channel content is transmitted from the CineLab server to teleport
- From teleport the content is transferred over the air to the communications satellite in geostationary orbit
- From the satellite, in multicast mode, data is transmitted to receiving servers selected by an operator, already installed in digital cinema theaters
- From receiving server content on-demand of projectionist it is copied to the cinema theater video server
- If necessary a digital key (KDM) is being sent and the film is ready to show!