1. What is included in the content delivery service?
Mastering, transferring of content (film, trailer, advert) to all specified recipients (cinema theaters) to the data receiving server and KDM generation.
2. What is the time of delivery of i.e. 150 GB feature film via satellite link?
We guarantee delivery of content to the receiving server installed in cinema theater within 72 hours.
3. Will the delivery time change if the number of cinema theaters to which delivery will take place is 500, 800, 1000?
Delivery time will not change, since content is downloaded via multicast technology simultaneously to all selected cinema theaters.
4. What happens if errors occur in the process of transmission?
Via secure and dedicated terrestrial channel there is a feedback with each receiving server installed in cinema theater. System automatically detects which parts of files on which servers have been transferred with errors and after end of primary transfer will automatically start sending only these erroneous fragments. Ultimately, the system ensures that all files are delivered intact. For these purposes it uses the checksum mechanism.
5. Can I get information about downloading the film, trailer, etc.?
Yes you can, it can be made on-line by registered user on our web site
6. What kind of equipment as a receiving point is installed in cinema theaters?
Equipment includes receiving server with installed software and receiving antenna, which is installed on the roof or other structural elements of the cinema theater building and is set to the satellite, as well as: fastening, cables, connectors, etc.
7. Who pays for equipment?
All receiving equipment is purchased and installed by CineLab Data Delivery. It is placed in cinema theaters under Contract for Placement of Equipment. Cinema theaters don’t pay for installation of receiving hardware or future usage. All housed in cinema theaters equipment is insured and owned by CineLab Data Delivery.
8. What is needed to place a receiving point of data transmission system in a cinema theater?
9. Are there any technical requirements to cinema theaters for placement of equipment?
Yes, they are listed in technical specifications
, which are annexed to the Contract for Placement of Equipment. Additionally, you have to comply with the requirements of the Contract for Storage of Equipment in order to avoid any uninsured events of equipment loss.
10. What is the procedure for installation of equipment in cinema theater?
Cinema theater representative fills in the form and sends it to CineLab Data Delivery. Upon receipt of the form we agree and sign the Contract for Placement of Equipment. Further equipment (server + satellite dish) will be sent to the cinema theater at an agreed time of CineLab specialists and contractors for equipment installation. During this time, if the building is leased, the cinema theater administration shall agree to placement of antenna on the roof or other structural elements of the building with its owner. In order of precedence equipment will be installed, configured, receiving point will be registered and tested as a part of data transmission system. After signing of relevant certificates equipment is ready for operation.